October 6-10, 2020
Beauregard Parish Fair Parade
Entries Start: August 3, 2020
Tuesday, October 6th, 2020
Deadline for entry is Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Line -up will be posted on the Beauregard Parish Fair Facebook page October 4, 2020
Entries received after the deadline will not be judged and will line up on MLK
Line - up begins @ 4:00 p.m.
Parade will begin PROMPTLY at 5:00 p.m.
1. Civic or Adult
3. School/Youth Organization
4. Church or Non-Profit Organization
5. Beauty Queen
6. Public Official
********Judges decisions are final !********
1. The theme "TBA" must be displayed on the entry and visible to the judges to be qualified for judging.
2. Parade volunteers will be posted at the entrance to each line-up location to distribute numbers and help with line-up.
3. Throwing wrapped candy and small throws is permitted .
4. Performing for the judges is also encouraged but must be limited to no longer that 2 (two) minutes. Performances lasting longer than the allowed time will have points deducted.
5. ***Absolutely NO *** vehicles will be allowed in the line-up areas other than the registered parade vehicle(s) .
Please make arrangements to drop riders off and park elsewhere.
6. Entries will be judged on fair theme, originality and appearance.
7. All parade entries and drives must be ready in line parade lineup position 30 minutes before start time.
8. ALL drivers MUST stay with vehicle at all times in lineup.
9. Do Not throw anything while in lineup area.
10. Once the parade has started please DO NOT STOP unless for an EMERGENCY.
11. Once parade has started all participants must remain on the car/truck, float, or walking with group until end of parade.
12. Drivers are NOT allowed to throw from their windows.
13. ABSOLUTELY NO VULGAR OR EXPLICIT MUSIC ALLOWED!
14. All generators must be properly ventilated and float must have at least 1 (one) fire extinguisher on the float if using a generator.
15. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED ON THE PARADE ROUTE.
All meeting points for end of the parade must be on or after MEL BRANCH DR.(street that runs in front of Pinewood Elementary school.)
Please be courteous to our volunteers! They do not get paid for working.
Without volunteers the Beauregard Parish Fair can not work properly !!
Point of contact:
Darlene Hargrove , Parade Chairperson
Lisa Harper, Parade Committee (Judges)
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please email , call or text me.